Tuesday, June 1, 2010

MAY

The early of May started with happiness and expectation.
A new semester that gonna to be a new chapter in my uni life, i think it suppose should be like this.
But, "but" always indicate the contrast condition of the circumstance.
Everything was not as smooth as we wanted, it sometimes screw me up totally like now!
The end of May is a mess for me.
I was feeling so bad.

Thanks JiaJia who cheer me up one of the day in May. :)

Little present and souvenir surprise us in life.
Thanks Kenneth, LingSiang, SzeWei and WenYee.

I live in the world of tomatoes.

The tomatoes from Cameron Highland is not as sweet as I expected,
then someone suggest me to eat those tomatoes with salt.
Anyhow, nothing special i think.

My Redang Trip with my fellow secondary school friends was the best days for this May.

I bought myself a present too.


The mess of May begin when
the B.E.S.T
come together with
the W.O.R.S.T.
I felt like falling from the heaven to the hell!! =(

and the most hated things is you meet someone who is annoying.
I really hope IT can disappear in my life ever and forever!!! hn!!


........................................................................................................................................

I wish I was still at Redang with my dearest best friends,

listen to the night,

being a tourist who doesn't need to care for anything except for play, eat and sleep

and
enjoy the quiet nobility of the life.



Times flies.
It's first of JUNE today.
I stay up all night. :(

2 comments:

HP said...

i didn't stay up all night. finally fell asleep at 3. ^^

Mayday is over. enjoy your coming June. :)

San said...

u too,piang! June will be great! :)