Monday, August 10, 2009

thank you :)

Finally complete one of my largest assignment for this semester.
rushing like hell to make every fine detail parts in oder to produce a delicacy children education book.
didn't get enough sleep for a few night, my face looked pale, my eye was small and reddish, can't wear contact lens for a couple of days and even no appetite. T.T
however, feel satisfied with my "artwork"~
although had to scacrifice my intro to psychology1 test. :(

The purpose of today post is to thank a lot of people who had helping me during my suffering! haha :P
thanks to meehoon who willing to discuss and sharing his ideas with me.
thanks to yong leeng who fetch us to buys the necessary materials, willing to teach me some photoshop techniques and borrow me his scanner!!!
his car kena saman because of this!!! too bad~~ sorry sorry~~
thanks to cemone and tham who borrow me some stuff.
thanks to weiwei who always give me her spiritual supports! She keeped sms me in the late night to encourage me!
thanks to tennsen who help me to tie my book when i was late on the submission day and send the photoscape software to me.
Appreciate u guys who keep on telling me jiayou, support me instead of discourage me.

thank you. :)
i really mean it.

page 1

page 2

Everyone has different self-requirement.
Sometimes, we don't know others own demand, even if we know it, we may not understand it.
Therefore, support is best way rather than you keep "advice" or telling them your own opinion.
People hurt.
directly or indirectly.

Anyway, thank you. :)

4 comments:

JM said...

hi!
long time don't see your updates...
the education book so wonderful...
u print in by printer? the colour so attracting...

San said...

halo~~ hehe~~
i print it by using printer, some is by handmade.
I purposely try to make it as charming and colourful as I can in order to attract my target audience--children! haha

tennsen said...

welcome. please thank urself. u really did a good job.

San said...

:) thanks anyway~