Tuesday, July 28, 2009

日々の音色

This is amazing~
It made me felt relax, at least for a second.

This is all about creative and heart.
Same as what i need the most in my assignment NOW!!!
My friends was asking me, " you are still busy with your assignment?"
Yes. No doubt.
Haiz~

I just hope that I can endure until tomorrow morning.
Pls stand off from sleepy! I must finish at least, at least 50% of the whole progression!!!
And god bless me don't be late or miss tomorrow 8.00am class!

u know this is imposibble, right? :(

3 comments:

7号街隐士 said...

拼啊!别轻易放弃!

80's Cherlyn said...

小樱桃时尚屋,新开张

opening promotion: Any Purchase with clothing or bag up to RM 50, all accessories will discount 50% until 31/8/09 or sold up. HURRY UP!!

http://cherryon9fashion.blogspot.com

过来看看噢~

San said...

冲儿:谢你啊~~~~

cherlyn:我去看了^^

San: nothing is impossible!!! :)