Thursday, July 9, 2009

July

July schedule is still okay, as long as I stick to my plan.
A month full of assignments and projects.
Then follow by final exam month, August.
I am looking forward on my two weeks holiday in the end of August!

How I feel? Be sick of these life?
Assignments and presentations are boring and suck? = =

May be not.
Just rush and get tired sometimes.

We paid the FEEs and
We are learning.

Learning is enjoying, right?
Believe it, we will find out better. :)

These are photos took after Visual Communication's presentation.
Yup, UCSI got a lot of colourful wall painting.
And they change the wall colour frequently!!!
by using student's money, I guess~ >.<

Have a DYNAMIC July!
Wish everyday is a happy day :)

4 comments:

80's Cherlyn said...

为什么最近会过得不好?
人生无常,要好好珍惜眼前
不管你的心情如何,都要积极面对

祝你有个快乐的人生

幸福王子 said...

I like the pose u all made in the photo.

You sick also?
muz take care of urself ya !~

Recently many ppl sick~

Best wishes to u!~

tennsen said...

wow!!! a very nice group's photo!!
like it!

San said...

cherlyn:最近压力很大!Anyhow, 谢谢你:)你也要一样!

幸福王子:you too!
Have a nice days :)

tensen:haha! I like it very much too~