Thursday, July 2, 2009

Renovation

I deleted all my oldest posts.
Decided to find a new way for myself again.

I started blogging here on July last year.
My life changed since that day, I like the way to release myself here.
Few more days later, I am going to have my 1st anniversary with my blog. ^^
I thought I will continue to blog here as the way I like eternity.
But people, we know that life always do not go on as what we expected.
It’s often changed as the time passed by.

By the way, too many people know my blog recently. ==
Whose MISTAKE? swt~

For the year passed, I tried to record my foundation life as I thought it will be quite memorable.
I think and consider more compare to my secondary school life because of blogging.
Became more complicated again? Or much more pessimistic?
But I learned to be more grateful and appreciative with what beside me now.
Just look forward a simple life henceforth.

Everyone have their own life.
I will keep my blogging memory in the bottom of my heart, and begin with a brand new manner.
I think this is the way that will make me feel more secure, maybe.
Thanks for my fellow friends here who read my posts before and dropped by the comments for me.
I really appreciate your kindnesses.
I feel glad get to know with you guys and your life as well.
It means a lot for me, truly.

I will keep on sharing my life with others here. :)
Wish me will have a better life.
U too~

:)

7 comments:

小诚 said...

yeah, move on. complete urself.

小黄瓜 said...

I like blogging as that's the way for me to look inside myself and express it out with words.
Have a good day~ \(^.^)/

San said...

thanks小诚and小黄瓜~ :)

I will try my best.

kharkeat^^ said...

Aiya...i havent finish read all^^u write many many leh...yaloh...before tat i dont know how to left comment in blogger,hahaha...u de is my first succeed to left^^光荣吧,嘿嘿

San said...

KK, I thought you didnt check your e-mail! >.<
Nvm lar~ read the latest post about me lar~~ HahaXD

So pround of you^^
p/s: U read until where?

kharkeat^^ said...

i start to read ur blog when u send the e-mail to me yo^^bt...tat time i think i m busy so no left comment to u and no learn how to post comment,hahahaha... pai seh yo...erm...i think is last three months bah, i m free then i try to finish to read all ur blog bt...ur blog...wa.....so many...hahaha...erm...i remember tat i read de is u already start study U, if i no remember it wrongly, hehe

San said...

KK,wah~~ since so early~~
then continue to support my blog bah~ hehe^^