Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rest in Peace :)

Sometimes, no one can really understand the touch that you feel at certain moment.
People could not feel the same way as what we did.
But, I still wanna let you know that,
I was touched.



One of my seniors ever told me that he likes Petronas advertisement every much.
I feels the same way as him.
He told me the name of the advertisement's director before, but I didn't take note on it during that time.
But until yesterday, I was reminded again.

Yasmin Ahmad, a woman who contribute a lot in advertisement and film field.
She always instills the unity and love values in her production.
A woman who loves MALAYSIA very much!
I respects her.

I believes that you watched this advertisement in television before.
I like this advertisement the most.



I can still remember last year, during CNY, I saw this advertisement.
I told my sister that this advertisement is very touching, really a good advertisement.
I love it very much!
Almost all of the Petonas new year greeting advertisements are NICE n GREAT!



She makes advertising freaking meaningful.
We will treausure your artwork and contribution eternity.

Rest in peace :)

No comments: