Friday, February 25, 2011

BiaoJie's Wedding ♥


It was Yeen Peng Biao Jie's Wedding on last weekend.
A simple yet significance wedding ceremony and dinner night.
I love the way they deal with it, they made it simple but in line with the chinese tradition custom.
This was the first time I met with my friendly biao jie fu. :D
The bride and bridegroom look so sweet on that day.
Blissful wishes for them, hope that they will be sweet, happy and healthy forever.

This is my marternal big family.
Normally, we just meet each other twice per year, which is during CNY and grandma's birthday, unless there are any relative wedding.
As there are so many cousin wedding recently, I personally think that our relationship is getting closer. It is a good sign right? LOL

with cousin. :)

The wedding night at Concorde Hotel.

My Family.

Five of us, sibling.

Me of the day.


with Biao Di, Jian Hui. XD

with Chersney. :)

Enjoyed the wedding on last weekend so much.
It was great with relative gathering and family's gossip. lol
Time really flies, cousin are getting marry one follow by another.
When is mine? Trying to imagine now. :P

No comments: