Friday, February 11, 2011

This Semester


Yesterday was a freaking lucky day for me. Tiring did not hang me over while the luck turns into encouragement. :D

I am almost a Year 3 student. The subjects are getting tougher and the assignments are not as simple as before anymore. Yet, I feel like I am more like a real university student lately. The class that I attended in this semester exploring me more in the media aspect compare to some previous semester. Some changes are good for life.

Media Law is like a French teaching class. I believe that most of the students didn't understand what are the lecturer is talking about in the early of the morning. She always talking on some big big words with those "intelligent" students. She tries to tell joke in the class, the joke that is hard to get the meaning behind it. I don't feel like entertain her at all sometimes. In fact, I am not familiar with the law and no strong interest in politics too. Nevertheless, law and act are important for media people in their career. I think it is good to study and understand it, but maybe more time is needed.

Next, for me, Mass Comm Research is the subject that designed to test the hard work that student willing to contribute to the term paper. As long as we find out enough resources and get on the correct direction for the related research topic, it is not a hard to score this subject, i guess. Plus, it really needs time to collect the information and conduct the research.

Business Communication on the other side is one of the best subjects that I studied all the way in UCSI since foundation. I have a good lecturer.I don't know whether he is really a great businessman or not but I believe that he is a highly competent university lecturer. What I had learned in the class is not only helping me for those superficial test or assignment, it is the study to help me to success in life. Students learned to be initiative, to outperform themselves, to think from the point of view of a businessman, all in his own way of teaching that different from those "Malaysia style of learning." No more stupid questions, the day is always day before yesterday.

This is an enriched semester with tough yet useful courses. No more mid night oil burning I hope! Keep on fighting!! :D

No comments: