Saturday, April 9, 2011

Moot Court!

Moot Court is a big presentation in this semester.
15 people in a group and discussions go on and on every Tuesday and Thursday after class.
Idea, plan, argument, script, role play, everything happened in the discussion.
It might be a mess in the beginning, but I think our group did a good job at the end.
Due to the presentation, we spent more time together, more topics to discuss and of course more laugh and gossip! :D
I personally enjoyed the process so much where we all gather together more often than the past semesters and getting to know the new friends.
The moment of mutual encouraging was great for me!
And, I think I know more about LK through this assignment. :D
Thank you for the hard work and thank you everyone!

12 of US :)
Moot Court 1

During the Moot Court Presentation.
1

2

Ms Sihat is freaking serious! :D
3

The girls that came to uni early in the morning.
4

:: Photography Session ::

The PP & defendant lawyer, little judge and cute gavel.
5

PP vs defendant
6

G.R.O.U.P Picture
7

8

Happy Mass Comm Gang!
9

New friends. :)
10

12

11

Posing! :P
13

14

15

16

Lastly,
17

All the best to those who are going to graduate soon
and for those who still have one or two semester to go!
Enjoy study & Fighting for future. :)
Nice Uni Memory exists between you and me. :)

2 comments:

Miamy, said...

Yeah I agree! We did talk more this semester and you're such a precious friend with great personality. :) I'm gonna miss this semester so much though it was hellish for me.

San said...

LK, great personality? such as? optimistic again? lol
Great to know you more! :)