Sunday, April 17, 2011

D.S.L.R

An enriched weekend, again!
Sunday, a day of making big decision, keeping promise and approaching dream.
Okay, Im a DSLR beginner from today onward!
Duo Duo Ji Gao! :D


I always feel hard to make decision.
By involving money, decision becomes harder.
Wanna say ThankYou to my dear family, especially Mummy.
And Sister that make me feel good after the deal.
Sometimes, I think I been always doing something that my family can't really understand.
Course, Interest, Dream...
Yet, they do support me in the end and respect my decision, almost all the time.
I was overwhelmed with gratitude for the consideration.
Appreciate it.

Family1

Then, I become tougher when best friend is beside me in this difficult time.
Accompany and Encouragement are all the support that given by friend.
The second ThankYou is for HM! :)
I felt great for the girl talk today.
We shared about our mutual life, the hidden feeling and the so called meaningful future.
A long long way to go on!
Life isn't easy, but it becomes worthy when enjoying the joys and sorrows of life.
Those ups and downs exist to make us growth up!

Jc&S

(: ThankYou for everything, LIFE!

No comments: