Friday, February 10, 2012

1組-5班

090212 Japan Tour Guide

I joined a Brother & Sister Program by working as a tour guide of Japanese Students. Introducing by my friends, this was my first try in participating in the program. A guideline was given and we was responsible in guiding the students to visit few interest places in Kuala Lumpur.While, cultural exchange is the most important purpose of this program. We can only take train and monorail as the main transportation. It's challenging for me as I have a super duper poor sense of direction. Felt nervous on the night before the day by looking at KL map hardly and try my best in memorizing the route. God bless me!

I like the program pretty much. Not only for them to learn about Malaysia life and culture, I got an opportunity to communicate with Japanese. I learnt some simple Japanese language. There were three 16 years old students in my group. Hmn, they were not good in English yet nice people. Tried so hard in order to make them understand what I'm talking about. And, it was okay for not to talk all the time but the weather made us felt uncomfortable. Malaysia is verrrry hot! I learnt to keep my smile and walk under the hot sun! lol

1
UCSI-ians. Got to know some new friends and thanks for helping me out on the direction. :)

2
On the way to Jamek Mosque and Merdeka Square.

3
Lunch time at Central Market.

4
Okay, I think we got closer during the postcard writing session. They bought postcard, stamp, write their cards in English and have to post it to Japan. Meaningful right? :D However, it was so hard for them, just like what we Malaysian try to crap out an essay during standard five or six.

5
I like the way he choose for the postcard! Monkey in Malaysia! lol Suit his personality the most! xD

6
He can't bear with the weather. We had a nice talk anyway. He looked cool in every group picture but luckily I got his smile here. :D

7
Well, he was pretty quite and not dare to talk in English. >.< I hope he enjoyed throughout the tour.

8
Basically, they wrote about the hot weather, food and a fun tour they had. :)

9
Atsui!! But a memorable moment.

10
Let's hope that the address was correct and Malaysian postman will do a responsible job by posting it back to Japan. :)

10b
Went to Sri Mahamariaman Temple afterward.

11
Last stop - Chinatown.

12
Group Picture of the day. :)
We came from different country, don't know each other at first and guess we didn't memorize each other's name well even until the end of the tour. Just hope you guys enjoy yourself in Malaysia. Welcome to Malaysia. Nice to meet u all, you guys are so adorable and polite! And, thanks for the souvenir.

Mission completed on the day. I can feel sense of accomplishment! Enjoyed talking with foreigners and the photography session with peace pose. :D Love Japan and Japanese people. Japanese language is kawai. First experience gained with a more understanding on high school students of Japan. :)

3 comments:

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

that was a great experience though, maybe u can go for Japanese language class next time,haha

y.p. said...

=) learned routes and language~ glad that you enjoyed this programme

San said...

Bee King, no money no talk. lol. Learn fr Japan drama. :D

Yupei, I felt glad that u were there! :)