Saturday, October 30, 2010

Air Asia TVCommercial

I am a mass comm student, majoring in Film and Television Production.
This is my first step by exploring myself more in media and production side.
Sigh for not broadcasting, but I am trying my best to move forward to what I can choose and do.

Video Production 1 was taken on last semester.
This is a fundamental subject for all those FTV students by introducing to the production team and basic shooting skill, experiencing on the professional equipments, and get to know more about editing.
The first assignment that assigned by the lecturer is a 30 sec Commercial.
Everyone has to present a very own script and the lecturer will select four out of that follow by the shooting and editing process.
Fortunately, I am one of the Director as my script was chosen.

It is an Air Asia TVC.
It took us two shooting days. Second shooting was carried out since the 1st try was not satisfy enough.
There are 6 people in the team.
Be frankly, I think I didn't contribute much during the production, except for the idea of the script. Due to lack of experience and communication problem, "director" is simply just a post.
Anyway, I learn from others who know better.
Involving and observing are important steps before we start trying, right?
Always set a higher target to obtain a good outcome, advice from my high school principal.
I will bear it in mind whenever I go.

Here you go for the Air Asia TVC!

There is always difference between planning and production.
Did you get the meaning behind?
:)

Behind-the-scene


Thankyou :)

No comments: