Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lucky Music Video

Music Video Production was the second assignment for VP1.
There were 8 people in the team this time.
The song that we chosen is Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caliet.
The first truly experience of shooting.
Get to know some funny people, learn more about shooting, abit about editing, be patient and be ready always.
Five days of fun and tired shooting ended up with nice MV and great presentation! :)
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend...



Behind-the-scene
More pic @ http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=73313&id=1301054514

Here .W.E. are!

Lecturer Mr.Jeffri and Ms Roslina.

The whole VP1 class!

I really like the MV very much, with most suitable "couple", appropriate location, nice angle, great editing and our hard work!
And I am missing the shooting period when i am blogging on this.
Thankyou so much for giving me a memorable experience! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

我的天~读了你的部落这么久,居然现在才发觉你和我的小学同学-Joey是互相认识的。

世界真渺小。

她的FB好像没放这影片,谢谢你让我有机会看到。

San said...

My god!!真的哦?
她是我的大学朋友,也是因为这个科目我们才认识的!:D 希望你喜欢这个影片!:)

Unknown said...

哈哈!当然是真的。

这影片还蛮特别的。他们俩是真的情侣?

San said...

不是不是!可是默契好到~~
hahaXD 不知道的人都真的以为他们是情侣!:P