Sunday, October 3, 2010

Before THE DAY


I should love myself much more. :)
Kinda busy recently, but love life!
Hope everything that related to Uni will be settle by this week.
I am actually looking forward for next Saturday onward!
something to buy, some stuff to pack, someone to meet, some feeling to share, some place to go.
and waiting THE DAY to come. OMG!!!

I miss the coffee.
I want to thanks people who giving me opportunity all these time.
I have drama to watch.
I have novels to read.
My coming Saturday is booked!
I wish to cook myself porridge.
I have plan to do some changes.
I have a present to buy.
I am excited!
I want to S.C.R.E.A.M!!

3 comments:

Wei said...

Support!!!
& must share with me arrr...:D

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

which day oo?
finally got time to visit all of u~~haha
paiseh2

San said...

wei, so 8!!! :P

Bee Prince,yesterday!
u r so busy de lor...
i got something wanna ask u! >.<