Sunday, November 14, 2010

Best Wishes from PSYMASSLO

Date : 061110 Saturday Night
Venue : SOULed OUT Restaurant, Sri Hartamas

A simple yet blissful birthday celebration with lovely PSYMASSLO!
Everyone is busy with their internship since October.
Most of us didn't meet up for sometime, and I didn't even meet Szequian and Laikuen for the whole past short sem!
Great to see everyone again and nice talk with everyone.
Our topic is mostly around internship, and we know more about everyone's recent life now.
I got to know there are alot of difficulties in between the preparation process, therefore sincere thanks to everyone for the celebration of 3 of us. :)
Thanks for everything and the pressie!
For those who can't present on that day, miss u guys so much!!
PSYMASSLO R.O.C.K!!


I like s.i.m.p.l.e.

Scorpion month! San, Yongsim, Chinee.

Group Picture!


Photograph by LaiKuen, (right).


Great night, memorable moments.
I know I am getting fairer.
I really din't drink much that night.
I love PSYMASSLO.
Thankyou, glad to know every single of you! :)

No comments: